It Wouldn't Hurt

Yes, we've all done this a thousand times, but one more little quiz never hurt anyone...

A. Attached or single? single
B. Best friend? my guys and my girls
C. Cake or pie? Cake --> Tiramisue Cake
D. Dog or cat? i love cat, but i prefer dog
E. Essential item? my MP3 Player
F. Favorite color? Black and Purple
G. Gummy bears or worms? gummy bears
H. Hometown? Jakarta
I. Favorite indulgence? Pasta or any ice cream
J. January or July? January , there it goes
K. Kids? none
L. Life isn’t complete without? bags and shoes
M. Marriage date? n/a
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister and 1 brother
O. Oranges or apples? apples
P. Phobias? Cockroach
Q. Quote? Make a lot of money and everything will follow
R. Reasons to smile? My family, my friends, and the life I lead
S. Season of choice? Autumn
T. Travel dreams? korea of course
U. Unknown fact about me? i'm a korean holic
V. Vegetable? broccoli and spinach
W. Worst habit? Eat..
X. X-ray or ultrasound? neither
Y. Your favorite restaurants? anywhere serves good food
Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius




source : my sister site

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

If you must…you can reach me at navikaanggun(@)gmail.com

Thanks
Navika Anggun

 

Subscribe

Free Hit Counters

Followers