A Letter to my Dad



If I could write a story It would be the greatest ever told. If could write a million pages, but still be unable to say, just how much I love and miss you every single day.

I will remember all you taught me. 
I'm hurt but won't be sad because you send me down the answers. And you always be MY DAD

I remember the last time I hold you’re hand and how you looked at me in the eyes. If only I could turn back the time I would never let you go. I felt the world stops and my heart stop beating when they told me you’re gone…….

How I wish I was only dreaming. Just like the rain; tears fell down from my eyes, I couldn’t speak for a while. Thank you Dad…. 

For always understanding, listening , caring, and loving me for the rest of your life. The greatest gift God gave me was YOU…….. my Dad…

It’s difficult to let you go but I must…
I must return the gift God gave me…
Till then..
See you in Heaven....

Love you Dad.. 
Bandung, April 30th 2012 
Senin, 13.13 WIB



0 komentar:

Post a Comment

If you must…you can reach me at navikaanggun(@)gmail.com

Thanks
Navika Anggun

 

Subscribe

Free Hit Counters

Followers